Road Trip Day 5: Chattanooga Choo Choo & Rock City

0 Comments
We stayed with my step mom and it was so great to see my family. My brother kicked my ass at pokemon and I got to see my niece and nephew and it was fantastic. We slept extremely well on the couches and got up early to head to the Chattanooga Choo Choo, which we almost missed. (We were going to be so upset, it was the whole reason we came here). We made it and it was a blast. We just rode along and enjoyed ourselves. I wish it was longer.














Yes. This is the Hogwarts Express




I like signs.

















We went to the train depot afterwards, under the false information that the Hogwarts Express was on display. It wasn't, but it was still a very cool place. 





Building art & signs are my love





Rock City was our last destination. This place used to be one person's home.... one person. It was pretty dang cool. They had awesome signs everywhere and tight quarters to squeeze in. AND A ROPE BRIDGE. It was pretty awesome.














I really loved the old look of this.



















We ended our trip stopping by and saying hello to our best friend who was co-oping in Dalton. We surprised him, or at least tried too. This summarizes their relationship pretty well.


After five days of living in a car on ramen, peanut butter and cups of fruit, we managed not to get on each other's nerves. This was a test, and we passed. Wait until you hear about our adventures in Europe.

Road Trip Day 1    |   Road Trip Day 2   |   Road Trip Day 3   |   Road Trip Day 4



You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive