Swing Era | Anna Claire & Andrada

1 Comments

This shoot was so much fun. I'm sure if you guys have followed my photography before now, you'll know Andrada. I've had several shoots with her, but this was my first time to shoot with Anna Claire, and it was one of my best shoots yet! I had a blast with these two beautiful ladies. Both of these girls are some of the most stunning people you'll meet, their personalities are so genuine and they are just so much fun to be with. Since they're both dancers, there was several times when they would charleston down the street. Mostly this shoot consisted of me making faces and them laughing, it was a good evening. I hope you all enjoy these photos as much as I did taking them. 















































































You may also like

1 comment:

  1. You are so very talented, Avenley. It was a pleasure doing the photo shoot with you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive