Andrada & James's Engagement || September 19th, 2015

0 Comments

I'm sure if you follow my photography, then Andrada is not a new face to you. She has been my friend since elementary school and ever since we've gone on so many adventures together. They ranged from climbing through sewers and staying gone all day so that our parents had no choice but to let us spend the night together to midnight phone calls that ended in ramen-making. It took until half way through college for us to share the same school. We're closer than ever, we spend days playing violin, watching anime and drinking endless amounts of tea. We know each other's deepest secrets and no matter how hard we try (and we try) we can not embarrass each other.

Andrada is one of the most beautiful, open-minded, genuine and kind hearted people you could ever have the luck to meet. So needless to say, when James approached me to ask for help with a proposal: I squealed.

James had a wonderful idea of doing a photo shoot of the two of them, mid shoot to ask for her hand in marriage. I couldn't be more excited to be apart of this, so I happily agreed. We didn't have a date set, as I no longer live in the same town but we agreed as soon as I get back to Auburn we'd do it. I found out the Monday before he proposed that I was coming down so we made plans to do a shoot between a workshop I was in on Saturday.

These photos are arranged from before he proposed to the moment he did and then the joy afterwards. I hope you enjoy this visual journey as much as I enjoyed being there and taking it. 

I couldn't be more happy for you two, Andy- you already know as you made me cry. I love you dearly and I can't wait for this next chapter of your life to commence!

P.S. Andrada and James are dorks. As such, I have kept nearly all the goofy photos. You're welcome (:




































































































You may also like

No comments:

Blog Archive